Tuesday, January 17, 2012

kiddy bathroom

This week I am working on finishing my children's bathroom. I actually started this project over the summer, but sadly it has been neglected since then. Over the summer I took down the out of date palm tree wall border and gave the room a fresh coat of paint. I put up a shower curtain and some artwork, but failed to add the finishing touches to make the room really pop!

While I am hoping to finish the room today or tomorrow I thought I would share some awesome children's bathrooms with you.

This makes me want to organize and pretty up underneath the sink as well!

All photos can be found at http://www.bhg.com/

Once again thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me. I hope you will come back again soon!



  1. Amy, thanks for stopping by my b & b post.

    As for the bathroom, why don't you enter it into our "Impossibilities" challenge .....


    Just pick finally finishing the bathroom as your "Impossibilities" project. Blog about it. And then share it with everyone at our multi-blog link party on January 31. Oh, and feel free to grab our button to let others know you're taking the challenge ...


  2. I love your bathroom inspiration....especially those blue striped walls! Absolutely fabulous! I hope you do join in the impossibilities challenge!

  3. Thank you, Linda and Karianne I will share my children's bathroom in the multi-blog party on January 31. Thank you for your comments!